We do not aspire to meet the highest standards; we aspire to exceed them.
Established in 1990, Munich Motorsport has specialized in BMW / Mini service and repair in Atlanta for over two decades; there is a reason for that. We are dedicated to providing solutions to our customers for their vehicle maintenance, repair, and ownership needs- with a focus on preventive maintenance.
We strive to exceed customer expectations by providing quality, professional automotive services with fair and honest pricing. We value our employees and take pride in our teamwork approach to ensure our customers truly enjoy their BMW ‘Ultimate Driving’ experience.
· BOSCH Authorized Service Center
· Locally-owned & operated small business; properly licensed and insured
· State-of-the-art factory diagnostic tools and equipment
· Sensibly priced services and repairs
· Complete BMW / Mini service & repair; same day service with appointment
· All factory services at service schedule intervals
· Pre-Purchase Inspections: a must before buying Pre-Owned
· 24 Month / 24,000 Mile warranty on all repairs (includes Parts & Labor)
· Most extended warranty / service contract claims handled and processed
· Communication via voice, email or text- let us know which works best for you!
Yes! We recycle all scrap metal, batteries, used motor oil & oil filters, used coolant/anti-freeze and parts cleaner; items that are not recyclable are disposed of properly. We utilize an environmentally friendly, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic HazMat encapsulation product to clean any spills or residue.